

fingers cramping....must avoid boredom....hurt hurt the pain!!! been on computer for 2 hours and fingers are SORE!!! ummm i know i'll sing!
no no no no no no no no no! i should um umu mmmmmmmmm im going to go...... widdle! ya! every one loves widdling! totally! ummm ya so FINGERS! oh somebody get on gmail! crud. ooooooo! yes! case of the randoms! manatees are wicked! so sweet a dopie like big saint benards! te he he must fine more manatees online!

OMG, I LOVE MANATEES!!!! Yeah, u don't know me but I followed Marcie's blog and I saw that she was following u so I looked at your blog! It's really cool!! RANDOM STUFF ROCKS!!!! (By the way, my name is Twi. My blog's name is Music, Twilight, and Other Random Things!!!)
ReplyDeleteWell, i hope you know me, other wise I can't be ur friend anymore!!! :) I LOVE this post!!! PLZ go look at my blog, 'cause I don't know if you've been there recently, but the newest post just may have to do with dinosaurs. I just have one of those feelings....
ReplyDelete